Ames C. Chamberlin
Board Certified Specialist in State and Federal Criminal Law Fights for You
Focusing on service and results for our clients
The Law Offices of Ames Chamberlin, P.L.L.C. gives you personal service from a highly respected and reputable criminal defense lawyer who aggressively stands up for you. Our tenacious and zealous criminal defense attorney assures you that:
- You will be represented by Mr. Chamberlin who will meet with you and communicate with you so that you are informed about your case throughout every stage of the representation
- He is committed to returning calls and responding to emails in a timely manner
- He stands by you as your advocate through every aspect of your criminal defense, including trial
Our firm delivers premium criminal defense service and results. We value quality of service over quantity of clients, and we focus our attention on each client’s unique facts. Some lawyers may seek only to process large numbers of cases (and fees), — but we are devoted to high-quality criminal defense throughout Greensboro, High Point, Guilford County, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Graham, and Wentworth and the surrounding counties. Whether you face criminal charges, federal charges, felony charges, misdemeanors, DWI charges or traffic violations, The Law Offices of Ames Chamberlin is the full-service criminal defense firm that delivers.
Criminal defense from a highly respected Greensboro defense lawyer
Ames C. Chamberlin is an experienced, knowledgeable and passionate board certified specialist in state and federal criminal law. As a hardworking, experienced criminal defense lawyer, he has won the respect of his peers and his clients, as shown by their public recognition of his ethical standing and legal skill.
- Board certified specialist in state and federal criminal law: a criminal law specialist rating from the North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization recognizing Mr. Chamberlin’s substantial experience and knowledge in state and federal criminal defense.
- Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® attorneys and clients: recipient of one of the highest ratings an attorney can earn
- Top attorney: listed in the Legal Elite list of Business North Carolina magazine from 2007 to 2017 and Super Lawyers from 2008-2017, a peer-reviewed list of the state’s top attorneys
- Leadership in the legal community: served as president of the Greensboro Criminal Defense Bar Association and chair of Criminal Justice section for the North Carolina Bar Association, and co-chair for the Criminal Law Specialization Committee for the North Carolina State Bar.
Guest Speaker at North Carolina Advocates for Justice CLE Successful District Court Practice in the Southern Piedmont- “Attacking the Stop-Expectation of Privacy.” September 2009.
Guest Speaker at North Carolina Bar Association Criminal Justice Section CLE Criminal Conversation-the Ultimate CLE-“The New Rule 702A” November 2011.
Contact us today for a free consultation with experienced, respected defense counsel
Ames Chamberlin offers unparalleled experience, outstanding criminal defense knowledge and individualized attention to every client. You can arrange a consultation with The Law Offices of Ames Chamberlin at no charge to you. We are in downtown Greensboro at 100 South Elm Street, Suite 410, and we can arrange convenient hours for you by appointment. Contact us online or by telephone at 336-638-1117 today.